Texas Personal Injury Attorneys
If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries. Examples include:
- Car Accident Injuries – After a car accident, talk to an injury lawyer about your legal rights to compensation before you sign anything. You are not required to give a statement or sign anything before talking to your attorney.
- Motorcycle accidents – Injuries sustained to motorcycle riders are considerably more serious, simply due to lack of protection. Sometimes catastrophic injuries occur, which require permanent health care for the victim. Be sure you get the compensation you deserve to cover this expense.
- 18 wheeler accidents – Truck accidents not only lead to very serious injuries to others, but can also get very complicated very quickly. Dealing with an individual driver, a trucking company, and the company that hired that trucking company can by a myriad of insurance companies all trying to avoid paying a settlement. Call us to help you sort through all of these issues.
- Injuries at plants/refineries, oil rigs, etc. – We help injured workers to get compensated for all of their mental, physical and financial damages for any injury sustained on the job.
- Industrial or other work related accidents – Equipment may not be kept up to code, safety measures may not be enforced, and someone could get hurt. When that happens, we are there to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Burn victims – Burn injuries are not only extremely painful, they can be disfiguring or debilitating. Get justice by talking to a burn injury lawyer at our firm today.
- Injured by drugs or defective products – Consumers use dangerous or defective products every day without knowing about the inherent risks involved. When those risks are hidden from the public and a consumer is injured, we hold responsible parties accountable.
- Slip and/or trip and fall cases – Slips, trips, and falls are some of the most common forms of injuries, and they can result in serious injuries. If a dangerous condition, on someone else’s property caused your fall and your injuries may have been avoided by correcting that danger, you may have a claim for monetary damages.
- Premises liability (injured on someone else’s property) (e.g. apartment complex, parking lots, shopping centers, buildings, sidewalks, etc.) – Dark stairways, missing handrails, loose carpet, wet floors, and other hazardous conditions that cause an injury to someone may qualify for a premises liability claim against the property owner or operator.
- Negligent security – If you are raped, assaulted, or otherwise harmed by another person on someone else’s property because they knew or should have known of the dangerous area, crime or criminal conduct, you may have a claim against the property owner for failure to provide security, or for providing negligent security.
- Professional malpractice (lawyers, doctors, dentists, CPAs, etc.) – When any professional causes you harm/injury, you can seek damages to compensate you for your physical, mental and financial injuries.
- Wrongful death – When a loved one dies, and that death may have been prevented, the deceased person’s heirs may be entitled to compensation for their losses by way of filing a wrongful death claim. This could include, but is not limited to, medical malpractice, negligence, inaction, reckless behavior or any number of preventable conditions.